Tuesday, December 13, 2011

a good week for drawing

To whom it may concern,

Hello art enthusiasts. A few, many more than i expected in the last week have ordered my comic. So many in fact, that after yesterdays packing I dont have anymore :( . But fret not. Ill print some more this week or next. I understand, it's not fair, i have your money ect. I haven't confirmed any of my money orders because of this. If you don't want to wait 2 weeks i understand and will give you a full refund.

But to those who wait I'll include some drawing on an 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper. I don't know what they will be because well i haven’t drawn them yet.
Ill send updates as they come.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully soon I'll have even more things up in my shop that i can run out of.


No comments:

Post a Comment