Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Comic Release Party

This Saturday (the 5th) I'm in an art and music show at the Grandview Playhouse in Worcester MA. Garunted to be a good time. Not just because of the FREE drinks and music but because I'll be releasing my new comic Animal Shapes. I'll also have some other work BUT WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THAT.



When questioned about the content I could only explain it as a melancholy wizard of oz homage. I follow the main character as he meets 3 nature spirits on his road to meet the all powerful Uncle Grasshopper. It's a relatively short guy, only 20ish pages.

I JUST finished everything for it and need to print TOMORROW. I'm hoping I can at least have a FEW for the show. I'm expecting a long night of stapling and drinking ahead.

Peep some thumbnails while you wait.






After the show I'll be opening up some kind of online store, and if you would like to buy one, that would be super.

WHAT?! YOU WANT EXACT DETAILS FOR THE ART SHOW?!
November 5th.
Doors open at 6:30pm
Bobby Gadoury 7 (music)
Cara Brindisi 7:45 (music)
Music and Art the whole night.
FREE night. FREE parking.
Bring a can of Food for the homeless, because you're kind hearted

No comments:

Post a Comment